By using www.urbanest.com.ph, consuming content on this site, you are accepting the following Terms & Conditions. Please read the Terms & Conditions before placing an order in the site.
In these Terms & Conditions
“We” and “us” refer to www.urbanest.com.ph (the Website) or Urbanest Marketing (Urbanest).
“You” refers to the customer placing an order in the site.
This website and all content contained within it are protected by copyright and no portion of it may be used without written permission from Urbanest Marketing.
This website allows comments on specific articles or pages, but all comments will be monitored and will be displayed at the sole discretion of Urbanest Online Shop and Urbanest Marketing.
Users will receive newsletter either directly through registration on www.urbanest.com.ph through membership, or purchase of product/s from Urbanest.
By completing and submitting an electronic order form, you are making an order to purchase product/s if accepted by us. Please note that products will not be delivered unless payment is received and confirmed. We will not be liable if there is a delay, and we will not accept delivery without fulfillment of payment.
Pricing and Payment
Prices throughout the website are quoted in Philippine Peso, and payment can only be accepted in Philippine Peso. Packing and delivery costs, if any, will be added to the total price of your purchase.
While we make every effort to ensure that the product/s shown on our website are currently available at the price shown, we cannot guarantee that this will always be the case. If products you have ordered are unavailable, you will be notified as soon as possible.
The price you pay is the price of the product/s shown at the time you place your order, even if the price of the product/s has since changed.
Where an offer mentions that an item is reduced in price, eg: half-price, the discount will be calculated at checkout before any delivery fee or packaging charges are applied.
We affirm the buyer who places the order on www.urbanest.com.ph is in the nature of product recipient. Please take note that the payer (the one who deposited the money) is not assumed as the product recipient unless an Authorization Letter is held by the payer.
Authorization Letter is a document issued by buyer (who placed an order on www.urbanest.com.ph). The function of Authorization Letter is to convey and permit the accession of purchased products to another person, meaning the person will be taken as an authorized recipient to the products of the buyer.
Delivery is only available in certain areas which have been written in the Website.
While delivering, couriers will always have the duty and rights to request a valid identification card, and if needed, an Authorization Letter to the authorized recipient who is permitted to receive the products.
The authorized recipient will have to provide:
• Signed authorization Letter from buyer.
• Clear copy of buyer’s valid ID with photo and signature.
• Clear copy of representative’s valid ID with photo and signature.
Courier will provide sales document along with the product/s. The recipient will have to provide signature as proof that the product/s was received. (Delivery is dispatched upon completion of verification process and payment.)
In the absence of the recipient and the authorized representative, the product/s delivered will be returned to us for the new schedule of delivery. New charges will apply for the re-schedule of delivery.
Couriers who are authorized by Urbanest Marketing will be the one to deliver product/s to recipients; therefore, the courier will acknowledge personally identifiable information of the buyer or recipient. We prudently prohibit couriers to use any of the information for other purpose aside from delivery.
Certain steps must be followed for a contract to be formed, as described below.
After you have placed your order:
You will receive an email to acknowledge your order. It will confirm which product/s you have ordered, but it may not constitute an acceptance of your order.
We do not have to accept your order if:
• We do not have the product/s in stock.
• Your payment is not confirmed or complete.
• There is an error on our website regarding the price or other details of the product/s.
• You have canceled your order.
Your order is fully accepted only if we send the order and payment confirmation(payment received) letter to your e-mail.
Urbanest shall not be held liable for non-delivery of product due to the following circumstances beyond Urbanest and/or courier’s control:
• Unavailability of recipient or authorized representative
• Incomplete or incorrect address
• Force majeure or act of God including calamity or bad weather condition, strikes, etc.
Cancellation/Exchange of Order
• We only accept cancellation “Prior to Packaging” :
We only accept cancellations before packaging your item/s. But remember our products are sold out fast, and we couldn’t promise the same discount will be provided next time. If you have to cancel the order, we will refund your payment excluding handle charges, which will be deducted from your total payment.
• We do not accept cancellation or exchange due to “Change of Mind”
If your order is already packed, we can no longer cancel or exchange your order. We will always do our best to make sure you have great purchasing experience.
Each product sold through Urbanest Online Shop is quality guaranteed. Please see our warranty coverage specification below:
• Geberit Tank Fittings has 5 years warranty.
• Ceramics (Water closets, basins & urinals) has 10-year limited warranty against factory defects.
• Non-Ceramic Products and Spare Parts (Brass Faucets, Regular Tank Fittings, Regular Sensors, Seat covers & Plumbing Accessories) has 1-year limited warranty against factory defects.
• Subject to verification upon presenting proof of purchase or official receipt.
• Products/ spare parts replaced shall be covered by warranty starting from the date when the original item was received.
• Warranty applies to existing and active product/s and not valid on phased-out models.
The following are not covered by warranty:
• Normal deterioration (wear and tear)
• Regular product maintenance
• Removal, installation, labor charges, other incidental or consequential costs
The following actions by the customer shall void warranty:
• Improper installation of customer’s plumbing contractor, and customer.
• Improper shipping or handling of customer resulting to damage of wares.
• Use of spare parts other than those used/recommended by original company of the products.
• For chrome and chrome-plated items – Use of cleaner containing abrasive cleansers, ammonia, bleach, acids, waxes, alcohol, solvents or other products not recommended for chrome.
• For certain conditions and detailed information of bathroom fixtures, you may contact HCG Customer Service at:
09567339312 – Globe
09215749364 – Smart
8959854 – Direct Line
8960274 loc 236 – Trunk Line
HCG CUSTOMER SERVICE BASIC CHARGES FOR COMPLAINTS ON OUT OF WARRANTY ITEMS:
|Regular||8:30AM – 7:00PM||Php 300|
|Night Time||7:00PM – 9:00PM||Php 500|
|Holiday||8:30AM – 7:00PM||Php 500|
• Above basic rates are applicable for up to 2 units of products being repaired/ installed. Excess units to be repaired/installed shall be charged with additional 50% of the basic rate for each additional unit.
• Outside Metro Manila, actual transportation expenses will be charged to the customer.
• Free service inspection within Metro Manila for out of warranty product/s and charges will only apply when the product/s need to be repaired or installed.
• Materials for installation or repair are to be purchased or provided by the customer.
Changes to Terms & Conditions for Buying Products Online
We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions for buying products online from time to time. If this happens, we will notify you by posting the new Terms & Conditions for buying products online on the website. If you do not wish to be governed by the revised Terms & Conditions for buying products online, you must not place any further orders.
If any part of these Terms & Conditions for buying products online is found to be invalid by the law, the rest of them will remain valid and enforceable.
We accept the terms and conditions as laid out in the Terms & Conditions.
Access to and use of the Website and the products and services available through this website (collectively, the “Services”) are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the “Terms of Service”). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as it may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or to the entire Website.
You must not misuse this website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and Urbanest will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this website remain the property of Urbanest or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by Urbanest Online Shop and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order, you are offering to purchase a product subject to the following terms and conditions.
Accuracy of Billing and Shipping Information
Certain products may be available exclusively online through the Website. These products may have limited quantities. In case the product becomes out of stock after an order has been placed, we will contact the customer to offer two options: a) order another product of equal or greater value, or b) get a full refund.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product made on this site is void where prohibited.
Occasionally there may be information on the Website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We accept bills payment via DragonPay. The transaction is in Philippine Peso. You should understand that your purchase information (i.e., reference number, and amount) may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
Pricing and Availability
We reserve the right to adjust the pricing of our items at any time, without any notice. Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
Returns & Exchange
Replacement of merchandised products will be accepted on the following conditions:
• Damaged Item
• Defective Item
• Lacking items/ parts
• Wrong delivery
*If the damage is due to installer or customer’s fault, any replacement of part/ item, service fee, and transportation fee would have to be charged to you.
If unfortunately the item encountered the stated adversities, kindly fill up Complaint Form, our representative will get in touch with you to investigate and provide you with instructions on the matter. Please note that the item must be in its original delivery condition with original copy of the Official Receipt.
Linking to the Website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none existent. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. Disclaimer as to ownership of trade marks, images of personalities and third party copyright except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trademarks and content, services and/or locations featured on the Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with www.urbanest.com.ph and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trade marks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trade mark owners. Where a trade mark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to www.urbanest.com.ph .
www.urbanest.com.ph shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this website.
If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected and all other clauses remain in full force and effect. As far as where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
Privacy: Urbanest Marketing, the owner of this Website, respects the privacy of users on the Internet and has developed this privacy statement to protect user privacy on the Website. The purpose of this statement is to explain the types of information www.urbanest.com.ph and Urbanest Marketing obtain about users of the Website, how the information is obtained, how it is used, how it may be disclosed to others, and how users can restrict its use or disclosure.
Personally Identifiable Information: The only personally identifiable information the Website obtains about individual users through www.urbanest.com.ph is information supplied voluntarily by the user. Users interacting with www.urbanest.com.ph may provide their name, address, telephone number, email address, domain name or URL or other personally identifiable information to purchase products, sign up to receive email newsletters, purchase products or services. Urbanest will only share such information with its partners and agents for purposes related to Urbanest’s products and services, including for the purpose of contacting users about products and services that may be of interest to them, delivering products and services to users, or processing payment information. Of course, users may visit the Website without providing their name or revealing any personally identifiable information about themselves.
Using the Information: “Personally identifiable information” is information about you such as name, postal address, email address, company name, account number, etc. Generally, we may use your personally identifiable information in the following ways:
1. To communicate with you about your account or the Website.
2. To pre-populate online forms for your convenience.
3. To personalize various aspects of the Website.
4. To build quality and useful services by analyzing user trends and by measuring demographics and interests.
5. To provide you with prompt and effective customer service.
6. To support the operation of the Website (i.e., billing, account maintenance, delivery) and troubleshooting.
7. To send you products, newsletters, promotional messages, product announcements or other communications that we feel may be of interest to you, although you may opt out of receiving these communications (see “Opting Out” below) at any time.
8. In other ways that you either expressly consent to or instruct us to undertake.
Disclosing the Information: We may disclose personally identifiable information about you to third parties without asking for explicit consent from you as follows:
1. Urbanest Online Shop and Urbanest Marketing do not sell any of your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties.
2. We may share website usage information to visitors who have received a targeted email promotional campaign from us with a third-party advertising company – for the sole purpose of targeting future email campaigns and upgrading visitor information used in reporting statistics.
3. To allow third parties to provide site features and services. These third parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services. For example, when purchasing products or services from the Website, users may expect to have their data processed by courier or bank for the purposes of providing the requested products and services and for processing payments and delivery. In addition, all purchasers of products from www.urbanest.com.ph will be added to email newsletter list for purposes of providing updated information to our clients and Users may always opt-out of receiving the newsletter or follow-up communications as outlined below.
4. To our contractors, consultants and professional advisors so they can provide a service to us. For example, from time to time we may use third parties to help us collect information about our users. In those cases, we will prohibit the third parties from using the information they collect for any purpose other than providing the service to us.
5. As we believe necessary to comply with the law and protect the rights, property or safety of others.
6. If you engage in illegal activity and we respond to a subpoena, warrant or other court order.
7. In connection with the sale or transfer of the Website or substantially all of their assets, we will share your data with the acquiring party or transferee.
8. Due to circumstances beyond our control.
Opting Out: As part of the registration or purchasing process, you may supply us with your name, postal address, phone number, and email address, etc., and you will be registered to receive periodic communications from Urbanest, the Website, or from other reputable companies affiliated with Urbanest Marketing. If you do not wish to receive such communications from Urbanest, the Website or from the reputable companies affiliated with Urbanest, you can:
Opt out of receiving future emailed messages by informing us via Contact on the Website.
Please allow 30 days for your opt-out election to take effect. Please note that even if you opt-out of receiving the types of communications described above, we may still from time to time communicate with you about your account or operation of the site; these communications will not be promotional in nature. For example, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance we might send users an email.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information: www.urbanest.com.ph and Urbanest do collect and use some non-personally identifiable, generic information about our users as a means of measuring the effectiveness of the Website. www.urbanest.com.ph servers identify certain user information in the normal course of operation, but such information does not reveal a user’s personal identity. We collect this information only in the aggregate and use it to evaluate and improve the Website and to provide targeted information that may be of interest to users of the Website.
The following are examples of non-personally identifiable generic information.
IP Addresses: An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to a user’s computer whenever that user is using the World Wide Web. Website servers can automatically identify individual computers by their IP address. Urbanest collects IP addresses for the purposes of system administration and to report aggregate information. Urbanest does not link IP addresses to any personally identifiable information.
Computer Settings: Settings, technical and other information from your computer, such as your operating system, browser version, connectivity, various communication parameters and other information related to the operation and interaction of www.urbanest.com.ph may be collected by Urbanest Marketing. Except as otherwise provided in this statement, the Website and Urbanest will use such information solely in order to provide technically appropriate formatting of information provided by the Website and access to www.urbanest.com.ph and Urbanest. The collection of this information will not include any personally identifiable information about you or any individual user.
Information Provided by Children: Urbanest Online Shop are not targeted at children and do not collect or use any personally identifiable data from children.
Other Websites: Urbanest Marketing is committed to protecting user privacy on all Urbanest website and expects the same from our partners, co-sponsors, and suppliers. Urbanest Marketing, however, is not responsible for the content or the privacy practices of non-Urbanest website, including websites reached through a link on the Website. Other websites may have different privacy policies, or no policy. Users should review the privacy policies of any website before providing personal information.
Should Urbanest Marketing modify its practices regarding the collection or use of information obtained from users in the future, this privacy statement and terms will be amended to reflect such modifications.